FFMS Angelus Moldova is the leading provider of Palliative Care (PC) in the country and provides free high-quality medical and social services up to 12 months to patients – including children – with progressive, advanced, incurable, progressive and life-threatening diseases.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life of cancer patients and other incurable diseases through medical, social, and psycho-emotional support offered by our medical teams that provide visits at the patients’ homes.
Our vision is that all patients with advanced and incurable diseases benefit from qualitative palliative care services.
Within FFMS Angelus Moldova we believe that every patient has the right to have access to necessary care and support, irrespective of age, gender, ethnicity, religion and social status.
The Hospice Angelus medical team provides palliative care services to children and adults suffering from incurable diseases, including progressive or advanced cancers, within the municipalities of Chisinau and Balti.
Our basic services:
- Palliative home care services for adults
- Palliative home care services for children
- Stationary pediatric palliative care services (Casa Angelus Palliative Care Center)
- Stoma Therapy
- Breast prosthetics
- Social services
Over 2500 patients benefit from our annual services.
Currently, the Hospice Angelus teams provide palliative care services in the city Chişinău and Bălţi and stationary services at the Pediatric Palliative Care Center Casa Angelus ( village Isacova, district Orhei). The services provided by the our specialists are free of charge and unconditionally offered to patients and their families, irrespective of the material condition, social condition and environment of the patients.
- Organizing and expanding the hospice services in the Republic of Moldova;
- Applying and promoting palliative care principles as recommended by the World Health Organization;
- Training of professionals in the medical system in the field of palliative care;
- Promoting charity principles in society;
- Promoting a sense of civic and communal responsibility;
- Rehabilitation of women affected by breast cancer.
The Charity Foundation for Public Health Angelus Moldova is a member of the following National and International Associations:
- 2001: Member of the National Association for Palliative Care
- 2001: Member of the European Association for Palliative Care in Eastern Europe
- 2003: Member of the Palliative Care Group in Eastern Europe
FFMS Angelus Moldova is accredited by the National Council for Health Assessment and Accreditation and got the Public utility certificate at the of 10th of March 2017.